- Giant pink diamond from Christie’s a cut above the rest 25 Sep, 2018 - A pink diamond weighing in at almost 19 carats is set to go on tour before being auctioned in Geneva and could fetch a record price of between $30 million (£23 million)... Read More
- UK to favour skilled migration, no EU preference after Brexit – reports 25 Sep, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May and her ministers have agreed to focus Britain’s post-Brexit migration system on high-skilled migrants and will not offer preference to European Union workers, newspapers said.
- UK to take over Liverpool hospital build after Carillion collapse – Sky News 24 Sep, 2018 - The British government will step in to bail out a 335 million pound new hospital in the city of Liverpool, after the collapse of Carillion, which was overseeing the deal, Sky News... Read More
- May to meet Iran’s Rouhani, lobby for detained aid worker’s release 24 Sep, 2018 - British Prime Minister Theresa May will lobby for the release of detained British-Iranian aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe during a meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani when both attend the United Nations General... Read More
- Labour opposition says preparing to vote against May’s Brexit deal 24 Sep, 2018 - Britain’s main opposition Labour Party is preparing to vote against any deal Prime Minister Theresa May clinches with the EU as it is increasingly unlikely to meet the tests Labour has set... Read More
- May to meet Trump in New York to discuss Brexit and trade 24 Sep, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May will discuss Brexit and a bilateral trade deal with U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, amid... Read More
- UK ministers back compromise plan on post-Brexit migration – FT 24 Sep, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May’s cabinet of ministers agreed on a plan to focus Britain’s post-Brexit migration system on high-skilled migrant workers but which would also allow companies to hire low-skilled foreign workers,... Read More
- May tells ministers to hold their nerve over Brexit – Downing St 24 Sep, 2018 - British Prime Minister Theresa May told her ministers on Monday that they must hold their nerve in an impasse with the European Union over Brexit, her office said after a cabinet meeting.
- No UK cabinet minister challenged May over Brexit – Sun 24 Sep, 2018 - No members of British Prime Minister Theresa May’s cabinet challenged her over her so-called Chequers plan for Brexit at a meeting earlier on Monday, a journalist from the Sun newspaper reported.
- UK would allow EU airlines to fly in no-deal Brexit, would keep EU safety rules 24 Sep, 2018 - Britain will allow EU airlines to continue to fly into the country if it leaves the bloc without a divorce deal, the government said in technical papers published on Monday, adding that... Read More
- No-deal Brexit may strain UK animal health check system, slow exports 24 Sep, 2018 - Britain’s system for inspecting live animals destined for export could be strained by a surge in requests and a possible shortage of veterinarians if it leaves the European Union without a deal,... Read More
- We hope to keep Britain close after Brexit – Merkel 24 Sep, 2018 - Germany wants a Brexit deal to keep Britain as close to the European Union as possible, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday.
- UK to hold nerve after Brexit talks hit impasse – Brexit minister 24 Sep, 2018 - Brexit minister Dominic Raab said on Monday that Britain would not flinch in an impasse with the European Union after European leaders rejected Prime Minister Theresa May’s plans for leaving the bloc... Read More
- Beware of ‘no-deal’ Brexit, UK warns owners of cats, dogs and ferrets 24 Sep, 2018 - Britain warned owners of cats, dogs and ferrets that if it failed to secure a divorce deal with the European Union then their animals might have to get rabies jabs and discuss... Read More
- ‘No-deal’ Brexit would hit trucks, airlines and pet owners – government papers 24 Sep, 2018 - Leaving the European Union without a proper divorce deal could ground airlines, stop hauliers from lugging goods to the world’s biggest trading bloc and even make headaches for pet owners who want... Read More
Want to recieve regular updates from us, sign up to our newsletter to be in the know.